Monday, March 18, 2013

Quiet Waters

This is the Quiet Waters retreat center where I will be staying for 2 weeks. It is not exactly a cabin in the woods.  I have wonderful hosts, a hot tub and a bike. I had my first counseling session this morning. Hopefully my counselor will come back tomorrow :)
 
 I think I counted 6 fireplaces, 6 bedrooms, and lots of good food.

Just one of 4 lounges. There is just one other couple here besides our hosts, so I have this one all to myself!

I went for a walk through a riveen following a deer trail. I found a golf ball. I finally get to a gravel road and find these 6 deer resting on the lawn. Go figure.

1 comment:

  1. Great photos!!! Looks a little better then just a cabin in the woods. Know we are thinking about you and enjoying hearing from you!!

    ReplyDelete