Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Falls

I was out at the Falls this morning and remembered my camera!! I took some pictures and tried to capture just a little of the beauty of all the cascading waterfalls, some big and some small. When I got back the Argus had a front page article on the two people who lost their lives at the falls a few weeks ago saving a little boy who fell into the foaming icy waters.  I started thinking that maybe the falls weren't so beautiful, but then isn't there always some sort of danger in beauty?  Wow! You could take that thought in a lot of ways!  I was thinking of the beauty found in the life of another person. The danger is thinking that we will always be able to enjoy that beauty, tomorrow and the next day, and many days and years in the future. Yet, we don't know from one day to the next. My thought is to enjoy the beauty and the beautiful lives around us today, soak it all in, and let it give us a great sense of joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment