Monday, January 23, 2012

alligator hunting

ok! We are back from our canoe trip to go alligator hunting. I still have all my appendages and I really did have a great time. The alligators were about 8 ft. but they seemed pretty content just sunning themselves today. The swamp water was low so there were times we had to get out of the canoe to portage to deeper spots. I have one picture of about a dozen vultures at a bend in the water path we were on. I was wondering who they were waiting for. we ended our outing by stopping to eat at The Crab Shack. I had a snow crab cluster and everyone enjoyed watching me digging the crab meat out. I had a very good time and my friend Gary and his wife Donna were wonderful hosts. I took my pictures on a disposable camera so when I get them developed I will try to get them loaded on this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment