Sunday, January 22, 2012

Florida break

My family has encouraged me to continue adding to my blog site. This has already been an exciting month with our family all getting together at the Arrow Wood resort in Alexandria Minnesota. We were there from the Tuesday after Christmas until Thursday. It was a wonderful timeand hopefully we can do it again next year.

Now on Saturday my sister Joyce and I have flown into Tampa and we are going to spend the week at our time share on Treasure Island. I found out that a childhood friend of mine is a Pastor at a Presbyterian Church here in St Petersburg so this morning we surprised him and showed up at the morning worship. I haven't seen him for over 40 years, yet he recognized me the minute I walked in the door. We had a wonderful time together today and plan to go alligator hunting tomorrow in a canoe. I hope he has good memories of our relationship!

No comments:

Post a Comment