Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thursday

It has been a busy day. I patched the outside of the church with like a plaster of Paris material. It sets up so fast thatI had to keep a container of water with me just to use it. If the sun is shining tomorrow it sounds like we will paint outside. I was painting inside this afternoon in the hallway of the sanctuary, so now I'm trying to get the paint out of my jeans and sweatshirt. We had bible study tonight, the one that I prepared and David translated. In the discussion they were telling about how hard it is to get their adult children to come back to the church. After the bible study we sat down to eat along with the kids that were still here from the after school program. A family invite me to come over for lunch tomorrow at noon. The wife speaks a little English so it might be kind of interesting. Tomorrow at 3:30 we go to Scicli and do the bible study there.

No comments:

Post a Comment