Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday

Ok, I can't be using a calendar from 2010. I leave on the 10th, but that is on Thursday. We had a great time in Palermo, saw several cathedrals, several different markets,and some interesting country, since Palermo is on the north edge of Sicly. Monday night we went to the harbor and had fresh fish at a small diner (6) tables. They would bring out one kind of fish and then they would bring out another round of something different. I think we did 6 rounds,ending with shrimp and a fish that looked like a trout. I got black ink from the baby squid on my lips and David thought that was pretty funny! The country has such a variety,with old ruins and then next to that might be a really nice villa. There are still some German "Pill Boxes" along the road. It all helps in understanding what these people have gone through.

No comments:

Post a Comment