Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tuesday

It's been thundering and raining all day, sometimes quite heavy. I know I won't get a lot of sympathy, Aaron sent me pictures yesterday of all the new snow. I hooked up some computers at the school here and connected a stereo up for the kids. We went to a fish cannery on the edge of town. David put some wine and different dried and packaged fish in a couple of baskets for two ladies who have cancer here. The interesting thing is that the staff at the cannery deliver the items. The flu season seems to be pretty bad here. They closed the school and a lot of events in Scicli. I have been doing fine and getting pretty good at cooking my meals on a two burner hot plate.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Uncle Frank! Glad to hear all is well! As Aaron indicated we got about 8-10" of snow and will be about 20-30 below the next couple days so rain can't be all that bad. Mom and Dad are enjoying Arizona and we have been enjoying the lake cabin while they are gone... I expect you will be bringing back the recipe for french frie pizza... smiles... Trav

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, enjoy the rain....be glad it is not snow! I bet your time over there has been flying by. I hope you are getting blessed by what you are doing, I know you are a blessing to those around you.

    ReplyDelete