Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Detail Planning

The time is getting short. I leave on Tuesday, Jan. 11 in the morning so I have been making lists while I am awake during the night of what I have to get done. I did get my travel account set up and I stopped and picked up some euros from Wells Fargo in Sioux Falls. It doesn't look like real money. I've been looking at maps of the airport in Chicago where I change planes. It looks like I take a light rail to a different terminal. You should know that I have no sense of direction and get lost real easy. I am going to keep my i pad with me, so if I get lost at least I will know what city I'm in.I am trying to set up a spot on this blog for a slide show of pictures that I take on my trip. So far I haven't figured it out. I'll soon have to ask for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment