Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ecumenical Service

I worked with Carmen and Christoph this morning, two of the German Volunteers,helping them with the breakfast and lunch. One of the staff asked me to fix 3 different shades. They look like metal blinds that can be pulled up into a box on top of the window. It was mainly that the cords slip off the pulley and get twisted up inside.
Because there is a special Ecumenical service here tonight, as well as in most communities in Italy and Germany,Christoph and I carried tables and chairs into the sanctuary. They usually have chairs for 40 but tonight they wanted chairs for 120. I don't know all that I am supposed to do tonight,except to give the benediction in English. That should go OK. I met the director today and she speaks a little English.

No comments:

Post a Comment