Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Stuck in Chicago

I added a new picture today of the airport here in Chicago. I was supposed to leave Sioux Falls at 10:00 on the 11th but with the snow storm in Chicago we didn't get in here until 8pm. That meant that I missed my connection to Rome and Catania. Then consider that Alitalia does't have that connection today, so I fly out at 3:00pm on the 13th and get into Catania at 10am on the 14th, Lord willing! So many people said they were praying for me,so this must by a "God thing" for me to have a little break before I go on, so It's OK! I'm doing fine. Keep praying.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that everything is okay and that you are on you have a plan for getting the rest of the way to Italy! I got on Skype around 12:30, but I didn't see you on, so I was hoping I hadn't missed you.

    Hopefully the rest of your travel goes well. I'll be watching for your first update from Sicily! Have a good trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying that your flight to Rome is uneventful and you arrive at Catania well rested and ready to go. Sorry to hear about the delay. We can't wait to watch your adventure unfold! Thank you Andrew for helping your dad set this blog up. It is a great way to keep in contact. Alinda W

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know if you wanted to stick around in Chicago for a little while, you could make your way down to Michgan Ave and pick your sons up a couple of watches! i hear they have some nice knock-offs!! lol Hope your trip continues on without gliches pop.

    ReplyDelete