Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday January 17

I worked with Thomas and Rebbeca this morning to feed people at the home here. We cleared tables, brought drink around to the rooms and then helped with Lunch. I painted on a door which was interesting since they brought me paint that had not been diluted. I used some kind of thinner and it looked OK! All the doors are locked so when I returned from taking pictures outside I worried about getting back in, but they must have a camera ar the door so it opened when I stood at the door wondering what I should do.

2 comments:

  1. Haha. They are watching you, dad :) I'm glad that you are still getting time to take pictures, by the way. They are excellent! Keep them coming!

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol you have to watch for big brother! Always watching... you will have to tell me how the food is! We had school closings and delays this morning becasue of blowing snow and cold temps. I have offically started to look for flights to come be your assistant over there.

    ReplyDelete