Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday

They asked me to offer the prayer again at breakfast this morning.Then latter they asked me to write it out so that Thomas could translate it into Italian. I suppose they want to know what I've really been saying. I took a wheel off from a wheelchair today and replaced the inner tube. I hope I got it back together right! I painted two more doors today. I have to put them back on the door frames tomorrow and then I guess there are two more on the next floor to be painted. We will go to Vitorria tomorrow night for the Ecumenical service there and it sounds like they are planning a pizza party afterwords for us.

4 comments:

  1. lol... i don't know what they are thinking that they HAVE to know what you are saying... i love to hear a prayer in italian or latin. i just trust that the guy knows what he id talking about! And one other thing, if you are anywhere near concerned about putting on a intertube on a wheelchair... you and I have alot to talk about... with all the tubes you put in the bikes that I had growing up, either your just being modest or I am one of the luckest kids for not taking a header in the front drive-way. So I am going to have to say i think that the recepient of your handywork is in good hands! its the guy who's door you hung that I would be concerned for. I've been there to help and no offense....but you need a level lol.. Dad, I am so happy and pround for what you are doing in the kingdom. We are praying daily that God can find enough time in the day to let you shine for Him. It sounds like He is doing a good job so far keeping you occupied. I want to hear about the pizza!~!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you eat a lot of pizza over there...sounds like my kind of dining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to read about what your days are like. Keep the posts coming! I am also enjoying the pictures that you post. So are your days so full that you fall exhausted in bed at night or are you getting some relaxing time in during the days also?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alinda asked about how I sleep. Once my head hits the pillow I'm out for the night, especially when we don't get back from some our outings until after midnight. My alarm goes off at 7:30 so I can help bring the residents in the dinning room for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete