Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pizza Rounds

we had the Ecumenical service at the catholic church in Scicli last night. I think that was the last night for this special emphasis week in Europe. Afterwords, we went to a Pizzaria where they served 4 rounds of pizza and then 2 different desert pizzas (chocolate ot pistachio). the first round of pizza had like zucchini and peas, the next round had ham with French fries, the next had ham and I think mushrooms, the last round had egg plant and cut up boiled eggs. I thought I would tell you about some new options for your next pizza. Supposedly, David will be here today for bible study and then I will go back with him to Pachina for the rest of my time here.

3 comments:

  1. lol i thingk i am going to stick with the all meat here at the pizza ranch!! french fries????? charlie will thing that might be the best of all worlds!! Jodi, i think, would enjoy the dessert pizza. She says something about chocolate sometimes... hope you have your tums!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! What combinations to put on a pizza! I think they would take some getting used to. Is the crust similar to what we use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that we will stick to buffalo chicken pizza and meat lovers. Don't you think?

    ReplyDelete